We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.
Our mission is to develop a new product which applies the latest developments in the field of Artificial Intelligence within the banking industry. The product has great potential to become a next generation automated decision making tool supporting users in complicated reasoning tasks using rich data sets.
You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
One of our most enthusiastic customers has requested to increase the scope of our current prototype and hence we need more hands on deck. The ideal candidate will have to contribute to the project in different roles within her/his domain.
A start-up mindset is fundamental for this mission, we expect the candidate to be: driven by purpose, enthusiastic about doing new things, finish what was started and be open to collaboration. “Work smart and get things done”, is the motto of the team.
- Develop and manage components from the web application, databases and APIs
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Participate in the project from conception to deployment
- Promote the use of design patterns, best practices and application standards
- Maintain and update governance documentation (like technical, infrastructure and user manual)
- Master’s degree or Phd in Engineering (Software Development or Applied Mathematics)
- Be strong in data structures, problem solving and complex algorithms
- Experience in the deployment of corporate web applications with strong security standards and clean code practices
- Experience with Machine learning applications is a strong plus
- Location: Brussels and working from home
- Language: English